Thursday 6 August 2009

Desmond & The Uncontrollable Need to Win.

The next time I can write this regularly (for my personal pleasure, might I add), could well be weeks away from now.

That makes me sad.
Incredibly sad.

I confess to an unhealthy obsession with watching those little bracketed numbers in my archive jump. Every entry adds to that number. Every month is a challenge to trump myself. It's a battle with Me. Fight, fight, fight. One, two, three, ten.

And the best thing about this? Either way, Desmond wins.
Don't end, holidays.
(You can't win, if you can't enter the competition. This Incredibly Bummed Individual realizes that. It's actually the reason he's bummed out. He would appreciate an extended holiday, so he may take part in more competitions with himself. Call it a uncontrollable need to win.)

No comments: