Wednesday 21 October 2009

Desmond and The Five Years Younger.

I took my glasses off in class yesterday, and gave me Irish Professor (the less fun of the two) a face lift. Five years gone, just like that.

Yes, I'm generous that way. I give perfect strangers face lifts and hair implants. Glasses on -they've got eye bags and bad nose jobs. Glasses off and - BAM! Face is wrinkle-free, nose is perfectly symmetrical.

I reckon I'm like Clark Kent. Or rather, his superhero-alter ego. Who, if you realise, also saves the world sans eye-wear. But he probably does it as a favor to the world - "Earthlings, I feel more compelled to save you when I can love your pretty faces."

What a superficial jerk.
No wonder I love Batman.

(This Individual would like you know it is mock-anger that he feels. Of course he loves Superman. The guy's Batman's buddy! He's just saying the Man in Tights might want to consider the hazard he poses to pilots, what with flying half-blind. )

3 comments:

dot said...

okay, i'll only hang out with you when your glasses are off then... HAHA... :)

Anonymous said...

seriously hilarious la this post. anyways you better be finishing ur less-fun irish prof's essay. if not, face lift or not, he is not gonna be very happy with you.

des said...

dot - YAYE haha, then I'll not go and make new glasses. haha..

anon - I finished less-fun irish prof's essay two days before I wrote this entry! But I still have to finish More-fun Irish Prof's essay, by tmr no less. Suddenly he doesn't seem all that fun.