Thursday 29 October 2009

Desmond and the Relaxi-mood.

I'm now in relaxi-mood, with my essay finally over and done with. My beloved Irish lecturer has it, and I'm pretty certain that if he had a blog, somewhere in the vastness of cyberspace... he wouldn't be making a big deal of it, as I have.

But I think I'm allowed my neurotic little rants and google searches. Heck, even a little Irish photosurfing is fine! One must consider the proverbial oil that I've burnt in completing my essay. Oh! the body-clocks I have messed up. (Well, actually just the one. But one is bad enough, I assure you.)

So I will indulge myself, with shows and photos, and stupid little articles. I will sleep and refuel, and I will nap and rewind. Clock gears wound to Greenwich precision, fuel tanks filled with green-earth oil (it's not even real petrol!).

And then I'm ready for the next essay.

Bring it on, baby.

4 comments:

dot said...

hahaha. DO MINE

Anonymous said...

hahaha mine too please!

french test and soci presentation on mon. and soci essay due the following mon. :(

des said...

Haha, do your own selves. RECHARGE AND FIGHT YOUR BATTLES WITH YOUR PEN. or keyboard. This is for your own maturing. haha...

Anonymous said...

done with the presentation and french, i am matured! haha