Monday 30 November 2009

Desmond and the UnCourage and UnEsteem.

I realised that today is the last day of November and in a last ditch attempt to round me up some monthly figures, I'm blogging on the eve of my exam. One might wonder at the nerve I must have to even dare attempt this, but really, 'Courage' and 'Esteem' have little to do with it.

Instead, I will borrow loosely from the Industrial Revolution and call my seeming disregard for my papers a 'Steam Issue' -- specifically, a "Loss of Steam". My mind's burnt out from days of studying, and it seeks the curious comfort of adding to November 09's numbers.

Plus, writing is the poorer cousin of Ben and Jerry.

(He thinks it's nice if you were incensed at his lack of concern for his studies. This Individual must clarify though: he is not as reckless as he puts himself to be. He has studied and was actually in the midst of an audio lecture when he started this entry. Besides, Blogging is an uncontrollable need to win.)

No comments: