Thursday 25 February 2010

Desmond and 'Blog'.

It has been very many hours and very many days, and I can't help but wonder if self-professed 'Regularly-Updated' blogs were really meant to function in this irregular manner.

Probably not
.

I blame the heat you know. Something about the humidity and the sweaty palms (and consequentially, sweaty keyboard) really puts me off blogging and thinking in general. And spare me the "we need the heat to survive" tune. Sure, heat is a good thing. But you know what they say about too much of a good thing, don't you? Besides, heat exhaustion is a very real condition.

So World -- or rather, Blog? You shall now be known monosyllabic-ally. Gone are the messy, pressurising titles that precede your name. From now on, you are Blog, and nothing else.

At least until the weather decides to turn in my favour.

No comments: