Tuesday 9 February 2010

Desmond and the Cheap Bahamas Trip.

I changed me toothbrush today!

Sure, so it isn't like the Queen came over for tea, because I change my toothbrush regularly and she comes over, well, never. But a new toothbrush is always exciting. New toothbrushes are like fresh towels, or new year clothes. New toothbrushes are cheap holidays to the Bahamas; the poor man's alternative to getting a new Porsche.

And World, I really did need a new toothbrush.

(Coincidentally, This Individual also changed to a fresh towel today. Is today the best day ever or what!?)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha hilarious man ur post. who wld ever think of posting about a new toothbrush!

btw i changed my towel today too! haha i'm as cheap thrill as you

des said...

haha, in JC, they always called me Cheap Thrill because I get excited over every little thing.

dot said...

did you take that photo? impressive! i double like!!

des said...

yea i did. haha.. thanks!