Friday 15 October 2010

Desmond the True Fact.

Everyday Ireland grows a little more on me. True fact.

I love how quiet it gets at night, and how you can get hellos just by walking down the street. I love when it gets foggy and I embarrass myself by thinking there's a fire. I love that I can't tell when the traffic lights turn. I love seeing well-behaved dogs walking by with their well-behaved owners. I love that I can exhale and produce mist. I love that it's been awhile here now, and I'm still getting excited about things.

Truly the grass is greener, the seas, bluer. I love Ireland.

2 comments:

Eliza said...

The more I read about your entries? I more I wish I were there!!!
Maybe it will be a difference between work and studies overseas - but I never will know till opportunities come by (again).

des said...

Haha, yea! I know what you mean... Work is like, a real commitment. School is like... satisfactory or unsatisfactory, i just have to pass, don't even need to score. hee!

Anyways, I kinda hope you get the opportunity again. It really is such a lovely place. Rainy, but if you like that (as I do), you'll love it. Just get boots. :p