Saturday 18 October 2003

Because He lives I can face tomorrow
Because He lives all fear is gone
Because I know I know He holds the future
And life is worth the living
Just because He lives

He lives.WOW,thank God He does.His Holiness.
So.. Mr God,How holy exactly are You?
God:There's no limit??
Okay, understandable.Then seriously,what do You expect Your.. erm.. children... as you call them to do in response?
God:Hmm.. I want them to love Me full heartedly.I want the glory that is due Me.I am a Jealous God.And what is set apart for Me is mine.I want the first place.

I'm seriously hounded by boredom.Really set my heart thinking.The holiness of God.Lest we have a revelation of His holiness,we cannot worship Him with our hearts.Something like that.But.. so true.Unless we've seen a glimpse of that sovereignty, unless we long to see just but a portion of His holiness, how can we be compelled to worship Him.Not that we can't.But when we've tasted of His splendour, His beauty... then how we would long even more to come before Him.

Remember I said this, not wanting the things we can get out of Him but wanting Him for who He is.Arh.. stroke of genius."Seek the giver not the gift".

So what exactly is Your holiness?Care to share?
God:Nah... i think I'll just keep it to myself.

THANK GOD HE DOESN"T SAY THAT!! HE says "seek and You shall find."

That's what we should do man.. seriously.. God's willing.He's waiting,arms opened, saying,"I have so much to tell you, will you listen?I have so much to share, will you ask??".

I don't know bout you.But I was challenged to seek God to reveal His Holiness.I want to do so.I'm going to do my best to do so.He lives.He does.That's why i can face tomorrow.I'm just a kid, can't do much.But God can do much more.Even more because He is a living God, and a personal One at that.

I'm ready to enter a new level of worship and in my walk with Him.I want to know His holiness, and I pray for such revelation of it.Amen.

No comments: