Wednesday 15 October 2003

Who have I in heaven but You?
There is nothing I desire besides You.
My heart and my strength
Many times they fail.
But there is one truth
That always will prevail.

God is the strength of my heart
God is the strength of my heart
God is the strength of my heart
And my portion forever,forever.

This is like MY song, like Divine Exchange belongs to esther tan.It just pricks my heart. (Nah.. not burst forth like a reservoir for those of you who get the joke).
And amazingly it always comes at a time i need Him badly.

I need to need Him badly.

"My heart and strength,Many times they fail." They always do.Those blasted things.But i'm so grateful God doesn't have a heart and might like mine.

Man.. How to describe One so beautiful.I do not have the slightest idea.Lets face it.Im not strong with my words.I can't convince you how i feel.But then again it doesn't matter.Because my lack doesn't limit God unless i cause it to be so.

"God is the strength....... of my heart....".I duno what to say.Should i try and convince ppl that He is truly the strength of our lives our soul and our everything?
I don't need to do that i realised.You know it.

"Strength of my heart come.. come.. come.come.Lord come."

Lah lah lah lah.. nah.Not hyper. Just thankful God is in control all the time. I am so...nothing before Him.

Seriously, I'm just, marvelled at His wisdom.He's really good at this "you get this talent and you get this.. and put da both of ya together and we get a ka-booming effect" kind of thing.

I've always wondered bout something.I thought i came to terms with it.But I haven't.I merely brushed it aside.Now things must change.Faith is a seed that grows larger everytime you use it.It is a seed that has so much potential.Prayer is the moisture needed.My FaThEr up there is like the farmer and the sunlight.Put them together and wah-lah-ka-zam.. we have miracles.

Miracles miracles
Big and small
Miracles Miracles
Miracles Galore!

Its not us.Its all God. I dunno wad to say... just typing on and on..end here then.
"But there is one truth that always will prevail..THAT GOD IS THE STRENGTH OF MY HEART."

Thanks Dad.

No comments: