Thursday 23 October 2003

Hmmm.. a late night entry.. Hahaha.. anyways.. late nights recently.. like this.1.3o am!! hahahha.. Am listening to Shout to the Lord by Lincoln Brewster.He sure is BREWING up some music.. hahaha..

Okay.. like i always tell Qiuyi.."I've got no time lah..so much homework".. but i happened to read something today that says "WE HAVE THE TIME IF WE WANT TO MAKE THE TIME!!!!" Yea.. its all upper case too..And i became thoughtful..

So true, I mean, if something unexpected crops up, we deal with it..(And i also over react together with it; MAJORLY!!).. and we still move on.. managing whatever we had to do still.So, i guess it means "Des, you have time, just make the time."

Hmmm.. tmr eric's having big bang, maybe going to add spice to the bang..after all I AM one quarter thai.So spicy.. hahhaha.

OKAY OKAY.. HOLD CHA HORSES DUDES AND DUDETTES!! I know what's going on now already, I'm starting to go into hyper lame mode.I'm not hyper, just being very lame.Its 1.38am.. of coz man.. not like yesterday.. wad really hyper till 2.45.

Okay... better stop now and leave you guys to your horse rides. I'm actually so tempted to tell you the Pastor and Horse joke.ARGHHH!!!! DA GE.. would you do us the honour?!??! Hahaha..Okay.. we anxiously await your joke.*Bites fingernails. toe nails.Opps.. no more nails to bite?? Bite your lips then.*

Lah lah.. sleep.. glorious sleep.. MUAHAHAHHAHA..Pardon my insanity..=)

No comments: