Saturday 25 October 2003

Okay.. another blog entry cause i just finished the studies of Switzerland. The land of watches and army knifes and the *hold your breaths* SWISS. Really tired.

I'm so crushed suddenly.And yah in case you're guessing.. am crying.ARGHHH...
Let me get over for awhile.. sorry.

Tah dah!! Okay.. can liao.. I promised ppl i would be happy.Plus i know i shouldn't be sad because God is good.Stinky good.

(ARGHH... okay..not being hypocritical... but.. yes im sad... but... sighz.. seriously you dork!! God is so good i would not be justifying His goodness by being sad right??So trying my best to be happy loh... smile and smile and smile for God.)

Okay show you all what i wrote. in my class website.Supposed to be under the section "Quotes of encouragement" by some ppl who are crazy over nice quotes.So i decided to inject my brilliance amongst their mediocrocity*hahaha.. new word.can't spell lah.. ironic that i'm trying to boast of my english skills to you and i can't spell*. Apparently.. no one understands and no one bothers... so its good for me.So i wrote quite a few of my own already..I have originality mah..not like them. Just copy and paste.*beams with pride*
I like this one that i did.

"Waters carved from grief and sorrow,
Moistened by bliss and merry.
Breaking of one mighty and anguished,
Liberation to one of sheer strength."

A tear.

Makes no sense yah? Oh well.Man... Never mind.. my God still reigns on high.HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!

I'll end.Here's some tidbit on an upcoming entry.Guess what its based on.

"A new operation is arising..*sounds familiar?*.............*erm.. opps..can't rmb liao.. nvm.. *.. And its called Operation DESTRUCTO OSO."

ARGHHHHHHH.... LAH LAH LAH LAH LAH LAH LAH LAH!! I'm so praying for someone to call me now and talk to me.

No comments: