Friday 7 November 2003

Another entry.. wah.. thoughts are running wild!! So many things i'm thinking of but not one I'm focused on. Flying everywhere!! Okay Okay.. attention!! Back in position!!

Okay.. update abit. RMB Operation Destructo OsO? Well.. half the battle is won. 2 more weeks, continue praying ppl! God is really good.. i mean.. He really helped in my exams.A very brief summary is that, the very few chaps i studied, came out. Thank God. Praise God!! You stinking RULE!! 1o points 1o points!! (When i get it,its really God loh.. 1o points is pretty much imposible for me.. but..i still like 1o points for Os. Sounds so cool.. hahah.Faith faith.)

Okay.. anyways.. MANHATTAN IS MINE!! Seen that ad anyone? So funny.. haha..
You know what? It serves as a reminder.. that SINGAPORE IS MINE.. IS OURS.. IS CHRIST'S.. just to re-focus some of you and myself (definately)..=)

Next on list.. let me think.Okay... Chief's lesson was superb man.. I tink it was great..(Appluase.. and i mean it.Ok... why aren't you clapping?). Love. WOW! His love.. so wide. Such simple love for us. No strings attached.. if i shld say.. such Childlike Love.. as it is with faith. WOW. Thanks God. What measure of love You have given us.

Ok. I'll expand next time. Really cannot rmb wad i wanted to write? Was it the above? Oh well.. my memory is failing... wait.. is this blogger? Or blooger? Oh yah.. Bloggur.. I mean.. blogger.

No comments: