Wednesday 5 November 2003

The I-love-morning-prayers Entry.

Hahah..tired.. when i'm tired my entries become longer.Okee okee.. Thank you thank you for the lift!

Oh OH! Who is my annomynous (Is tt how you spell it?) note leaver? I can make a wild guess but you cannot like that to me ok?Hahaha.. do tell who you are.. Can sense in the force you have lots more to say.Oh kay.. thank you.. really appreciate it. You saw stuff i didn't realise...

Okay.. Really already now. I went morn prayer today!!!! SO happy happy happy!! Hahah. thank you for the lift, (please pass on msg dai kor sir).. sorry sorry for the trouble (please relay msg da ge sir!).

I promised Someone i will go one.. so i went.. and I'm glad i did. This time i was reminded of Birth Pains*. (*Is it? I can't rmb wad i was reminded of already. BAD BAD BAD memory)

I was also reminded of the postion we hold in Christ. Of coz not much reminding for tt one. *smiles cheekily, He can attest to the noise I've been making.*

Okay.. Hahahah.. so sis helen was talking bout praying for the Spirit to work extra hard for her daughter's Mother Tongue exam i think. And Uncle George went " The Spirit can only speak Father Tongue.. not Mother Tongue.. "

hahahhahahaha.... so funny.. I'm telling you.. this ppl are like.. so hilarious.. not to mention the amount of Godly wisdom they can offer.. I was pretty blessed by the breakfast after morn prayer. Hahaha.. i didn't eat though! (See Chief? I'm not binge-ing). hahah.. actually.. coz i didn't have money already.. only $1.20 left for the next few days. *Hint Hint, esp my dage.. My allowance please!=)*

But it was a suplendous time. The things God can do.WOW.Okay.. back to studying! Or rather snoozing. Good Morning everyone!! Hahahah..

No comments: