Monday 10 November 2003

Hehehe!! Sorry dear bloggers, i realised i didn't blog yesterday.. though by my one-entry-every-2-days habit, i should have. Hahaha.. arh.. who cares..

Anyways.. hahah.. yesterday was such a funny day. I was on gp.. not Gp. You'll figure the diff after awhile..haha.. so.. wah.. my Gp not around, and i wasn't expecting to do alone.. so abit the messy.. Sorry Worship Leader.. who was it? Shirley? No no.. hahah.. its the one and only.....Bro FOOng!! Holy and annointed one... hahah.. arh.. blasphemy..

Okay.. then worship prac.. eric was so scientific.. bu kui is scholar.. all the bio terms.Supposed to practise voice projection..(nah.. not astral projection..prue's dead.WAH!!... no wait.. YAY!!)

Yah... fun lah.. but I'm the only guy.. so elvin was saying can he hear me distinctively. Well.. just to tell you hor da ge.. I can hear me too.. this super bass voice.WAHHHHH... hahah.. oh well..NEXT!!

Next was service.. hahah. was so tired.. and sleepy.. studied to 2 something the day before.. together with *ATTENTION!!* Chief!!Hahaha..

Okay.. so we went BK to eat after that!! Thanks to me!!! hahah..i was so insistent, "but there wouldn't be any seats in the food court!!"... ahha.. so chief relented. Da ge!!! You have this siao di to thank okay.. if not you'll be eating food court food again.

Hahah..and during dinner, someone asks me," How come you don't have to study?".. and he asked so innocently.. i was so speechless.. haha.. but yah man.. hahah..

Heheh.. actually, i'm really wating to write bout my amaths paper today.. but i sidetrack so much. ahhah.. okay.. next time lah.Summary-- God is gOOd!!!

No comments: