Wednesday 12 November 2003

God is good. So good. So very very good.

We cry holy holy holy
We cry holy holy holy
We cry holy holy holy
Is the lamb.


Went morn prayer!! Yay yay yay!! Want to go tmr again.. though pls don't scold me.. i know i need to study-- Eric Loh's good at the reminding part. Sighz.. sometimes i don't know if i'm being silly...

Okay.. Anyways.. God is good. God IS good. Morning prayer blew my mind away.. the things he reveals.. hmmm.. man.Somehow.. i wonder if we have defiled God's idea of worship. I wonder if we have perverted His holiness. I wonder if we have destroyed his courts when we enter so blatantly. Its by grace that we enter.. have we forgotten? We pollute it with our self righteousness and pride.. we neglect the fact that we are NOTHING before the Most High.. and it was because He first chose us that we are given this special privilege.We come in so casually we forget we are meeting a King... OUR King. I'm guilty of that God.

Argh.. God!! Okay okay.. i have 4 more days.. 4 more days of exams.. which means.. 1 more week counting the breaks!! Praise God!! He has sustained me.. so long and will continue to do so. Sighz.. man God.. You are so awesome.. what to say?

Chem's on fri.I have today and tmr to study. Please pray ppl!! My chem's not very good!! But my God IS!!

Hahah.. yah.. SO (sorry sidetrack).. we went Mac's to eat after prayer!! Not really filling lei.. wanted to eat somemore.. but they all want to go home. Hahaha.. but i no money also.. have lah.. but.. must save for tmr!! hahah.. I dunno where all the cash fly to leh!! I'm hardly ever broke one.. that's why jason and da ge always say i rich!!! Arh arh arh.. whatever.......i wish i was too!! arh.. the spoils of being rich and wealthy..imagine the amount of burgers i could buy!! Then i can cab to morning prayer!! And i can .. wad can i do?? I can.. opps.. haha.. pay tithes!!

Hehehe.. okk okk.. study study study!! Which means Jennifer and Elvin!! Stop reading now and go study!! Hahaha.. opps.. i really no big no small.. cannot talk to dai kor like that!

Sorry dai kor. Anything you say dai kor.


STUDY! YAY! Sleep first. Chief says i sleep very little for my age.... oh well.. to infinity and beyond!

No comments: