Monday 3 November 2003

" It's an addiction!!!", cried the child, as he say crossed-legged in the forts of his maroon-coloured chair. The persistant cryings of the television barked into his ears, but he was oblivious to it.

His insistent manner was evident. It was visible and obvious. Then he paused, quietened down, and leaned back, finding respite in the noises that rose around him. How? one might ask. It was because they had simmered down to but repeated nudges to his imagination-- he was ignorant to their assending bellowing and instead took them as part and parcel of his little neighbourhood.

He rode upon the noises, letting loose his wild thoughts; It was an addiction..He finally decided. Desmond finally decided.

Its an addiction to blogging every 2 days, very naturally, not on purpose one!!!!!!!! Hahahahhahah... heheh.. sorry.. i don't think its an addiction actually lah... today's post is practising for english paper tmr. I'm worried abit loh.. cause esther says my compo is like...wah.. hahaha..horizontal straight line graph with decreasing gradient. In english.. it means.. boring.. And she's not the first. Hahah.. I agree lah.. its quite bad. Even my teacher says my stories are too neat and predictable.

Help ME!!! God!!!! Hahahha.. okay.. sister tan also says my entries too long. Okay loh.. i try to cut short. But i can't restrain myself.

Seriously.. anyone has tips? Da ge? Please call me or leave notes. Or do something.. panic panic panic.. hahah.. not really lah.Just want to add spice into my compo. Clover, pepper. Whatever! (Rhymed right? Man..i'm good. OKAY maybe not..hahaha)

Back to studying the educatations of socialitities. Hahha.. have such word?? Aiyah.. it simply means Social Studies.
PRAY PPL PRAY..

No comments: