Wednesday 31 December 2003

For as long as I shall live
I will testify to love
I'll be a wittness in the silences
Where words are not enough

With every breath I take
I'll give thanks to God above
For as i long i shall
I will testify to love


Nice. Went for morning prayer again today. i think the dynamics of morning prayer is expanding.. with the many ppl coming. For me, its esp the youth that touches my heart. Truely the whole atmosphere changes when a group of passionate youths come before God.

Really think I'm getting blur-er. Like how arh? ARGHHHHHH..

Thinking back on this morning.. its pretty cool how God shows up. How? How? How?
Because He is. Because He is. Because He is the great I AM.

Raging. Sweeping. Tempest. Rushing. Towering. Overpowering. Mist. Clouded. Twirling. Kneeling. Crying. Looking.

He is the great I AM. I don't know how. I don't know why. But He IS the great I AM.
Amen.
---
Was reading some of my guestbook entries just. Who is the FRIEND.. I want to know who you are. I do want to. =)
who is me? Unless you tell me i wouldn't know who you are.

No comments: