Tuesday 30 December 2003

His name is exalted, far above the earth
His name is high above the heavens
His name is exalted, far above the earth
Give glory and honor and praise
Unto His name

No other name but the name of Jesus
No other name but the name of the Lord
No other name but the name of Jesus
Is worthy of glory and worthy of honor
And worthy of power and all praise


Went morning prayer today. Woke up pretty early.. by the grace of God. Haha.. today my prayer focus like totally changed. Actually, going to morning prayer.. i don't really know what to pray for. But i love to go. And God always bring stuff back to me to pray for.

Today.. i prayed for people. As in just pray for them loh.. never go to them. And i totally like just lie on the floor with my hands behind my hand kinda thing.. and talked to God. Feels good.

God is good amen? We went for breakfast at Bukit Timah.. beside my old school!! The food there is just excellent. Uncle Boyle just kept stuffing food down our throats. Hahah.. the adults all think we should eat more then what we are eating now. I eat until my stomach expanded. Hopefully will revert.

Been seeing God's providence.. Thank You God.. Truly no other name. No other name.

Okay... so all the old songs are coming back to me. Though that da ge was commenting about how uncle george always plays old songs like," Jesus You're my firm foundation..".. I still think some old songs are really nice and if done properly.. can be really really nice.. or nicer in some cases..

A very very good example is my ultimate ou xiang---- Not elvin though.. SHIRLEY SIM!!! She is soooooooooooooo good!!

The way she did "To Him who sits on the throne, and unto the Lamb..." and "You are God, and we praise You..." was like........ HEAVENLY!!!!!

God gives us all a different talent.. And all of it helps grow his kingdom. This was what i saw this morning. I saw individuality in the sanctuary.. but it was merged as one. The sight was really nice. Individuality merged as one.. weaved as one.. forged as one. One for God. One for the kingdom. One for His glory.

Let us be one for Him..And one with Him..
Amen.

No comments: