Sunday 28 December 2003

You give and take away
My heart will choose to say
Oh blessed be the name...

And i dunno the lyrics already. Today. WOW. God blows my mind.

Okay.. I don't know where to start. Guess i should say what was the most impacting thing for me today.

It was when we had to look back at this year, during worship ministry party, and think bout wad God has done.I looked back on this year.. and i saw a real big change. It wasn't easy.. the change didn't come by easy. The tears.. the e-mails.. the painful decisions.. the embarressing choices.. the prayers.. the promises.

So much i went through. So much ppl around me went thru. One very obvious and good example is my da ge. He went thru alot of me.. before the breakthru came. my chief is another good example. She went thru alot of icq msges. Both spent alot alot alot alot of time on me.. many of these times they actually wasted their energy..

But it all paid off. I look at my life now.. and i get freaked out.. WOW. I dun even believe sometimes its me. GOD did all the planning. The 'pot' had to go thru fire to be hardened and able to use. GOD used them to change me.. Seriously.. i don't dare to believe wad i am now is me.

GOD has done so much for me.. and this year has been such a testing and exciting year.. I'm thankful. ALL GLORY TO GOD. Though there's stil alot more to go.. GOD HAS BEEN, AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE, GOOD AND GOD.
Amen.

No comments: