Tuesday 6 January 2004

I re-did my blog! What.. erm.. eeeky colours. Hehe..

Anyways, not that i really care.. may revert to my old one though, used to that.

I was made to praise You
I was made to glorify Your name
In every circumstance
To find a chance to thank You

I was made to love You
I was made to worship at Your feet
And to obey You Lord
I was made for You.


Nice song huh? We were made for Him. Everypart of our life. Its no longer ours. It's His. So that He may lift us up to be with Him. So we may resonate His glory.

Today as i was coming out of the MRT station, tapping my card, there was an error msg. And that caused a few sec delay to the whole queue of ppl behind me. It was solved very quickly.. But as i was leaving, a thought came to mind.

What if because of my delay, a short few seconds one, the lady behind me missed her bus. Would she blame me for missing her bus? I thot.. and figured, most prob no. She would just think she should have been faster, but wouldn't blame me. But technically speaking, because of me and my card's error, i delayed her and caused her to miss her bus.

She didn't miss her bus.. not that i bothered to check it out. But i was thinking WHAT IF?

That moment, Pam Seaward's sermon made sense. Its the smallest things that hinder. The things that are so small and seemingly insignificant that hinder us. IF tt woman had missed her bus, it would have been because of me. But she wouldn't have thot of that.

Same here.. Are we over-looking small things that we think, "Aiyah, small matter, not a big deal...". One very good eg is the thots that we have.. some negative thots.. we need to rebuke. But are we just letting them, "pass by"? It's not easy to rebuke. Its discipline. I can't do it also.. very very often. But always rmb, don't overlook the small things.

Small things, simple things.. its all about the attitude of our heart. Is it right before the Almighty??

I don't know how direct this entry may sound.. but.. hahaha, seriously, its a menace. The small thorns and weeds that ppl over look. God give us grace and vision. Your vision. Be blessed ppl!!
Amen.

No comments: