Thursday 8 January 2004

There is no glory in my own wisdom
There is no power in my own strength
There is no might in my own riches
But I will boast in knowing You

For You are high and lifted up
The glory of all nations
You are high and lifted up
The Lord of all the earth
You are high and lifted up
Creator Redeemer
And I will boast in knowing You.


Another oldie.. but pretty nice song. I love it when shirley leads.. but abit don't know how to sing the old songs sometimes. Hahah.. nonetheless, her leading is so fun!!

Stinking blogskin. HAve this funny A letters ard, do you guys see it? Aiyah, change another time, can't fix it lei. Hmm... K ANYWAYS..

Today, hmmm.. tired.Tired.Tired. Hahah.. yah, but i went to evening prayer. Hahah, i wasn't exactly tired during prayer. Thought it was very fun. Okay, haha.. why its fun? It just is loh..

Well.. we went to sunshine place after that.. hahaha.. actually, really nothign to write today. Just, Thank You God for giving me today! Help sch to pass fast tmr. then drag my weekend for long long long!!!

Hehehe.. I'm abit bored. There's no one online to talk to. Hmmm.. I love my God. And my bed. Hahha.. NO MAN CAN SERVE 2 MASTERS.
Well.. today's entry is not a very spiritual entry..but well, God is Good. ALWAYS.
Amen. (see? i still can end with amen..hahah)

No comments: