Sunday 4 January 2004

This I'll testify
Till I see it with my eyes
Your word is true my God
You cannot lie.....

......My faithful God
My faithful God
My faithful God......


Today i did corporate slides!! I'm a corporate loser.. hahah..nah. Anyways,learnt quite abit-- the power of the freeze button! Heheh.. quite badly done lah, i really admit, not trying to gain sympathy. Haha.. but it was fun. My first duty of the year and as a big Gp!!

Anyways, da ge, esther tan and i had to go samuel's bday party. We decided to eat Bk. But something happened on the train. Sighz.. hahha.. must have been such a disappointment to my da ge and er jie. Hahahahahha.. so silly..

Nee-ways.. we went his house, nice. Came back to bb mac's. We were talking about stuff, and we reached the topic of childhood. Somehow, i felt such a tinge of them wanting to go back to old times. I looked back. And i saw God's grace in my life. Some areas where i don't know how i managed to live through.. i did. (that's why i'm here typing now, duh.)

I sort of understand why ppl want to go back to old times. Cause those were times where we like lived so simply. Everything just depend on parents. Everything laid out. But now we can STILL have a more matur-itised version of that. Dependance on God. God said it is easier for a camel to pass thru the eye of a needle than ppl without childlike faith trying to get into heaven.. something like that.

Childlike faith in God.
We had carefree lives then because of tt kind of faith in tmr. That tmr would be a better day and that our parents would be able to solve any problem for us.Naive? That was us.

Now.. we shld have the same kind of faith.. not in 'tmr's.. but in Him. Not SO MUCH in our parents (we trust them still.. but realise they can't repent for us.) But in our HEAVENLY Father. I'm not saying a smooth and trouble-less life will follow.. But.. My hope is in the name of the Lord, where my help comes from, when my strength comes from..

Childlike faith. I want to bless some specific ppl with this entry. God loves you. I love you. Be bold and strong. Be faithful.
Amen.

No comments: