Friday 9 January 2004

Not by might Nor by power
But by My Spirit
Says the Lord of hosts

This mountain shall be moved
This mountain shall be moved
This mountain shall be moved
By My Spirit
Says the Lord


Just thought of an oldie. Hmmm.. super headache right now. Pain.
Anyways, last night was a freaky one man. Hahaha.. i had to like msg someone like so late to ask for prayer. And not enough. I woke my mom up to pray with me.

I had a bad dream. It was not really scary.. i mean, I'm the king of dreams-- usually always have dreams when i sleep. So i brushed this dream off. But suddenly fear just gripped me. Goosebumps? Repeated goosebumps.. wah.. Whether or not the dream was a spiritual thing or just tiredness, it was still freaky. Anyways, my mom prayed for me.. I prayed myself. And rebuked and rebuked and just reminded myself of my authority and position in Christ. Then immediately after the prayer, things became alot better.

Hehehe... ok. Well.. God help me.

Why,we ask. Why,we wonder. Why,I ask. Why,I wonder. I know I'm not. But God Knows who and what.
Amen.

No comments: