Saturday 3 January 2004

This is everything I want
This is everything I need
I want You to be my One consuming passion
Everything my heart desires
Lord I want it all to be for You
I want it all to be for You


I want it all to be for Him.......
This is my cry, my one desire, just to be with Him.. hahah.. 2 songs in one entry.. wait till i find that song then i use..

Hmmmm.. how should i put it? My God IS good. Joel got a word.. Jessie wanting to come to morn prayer also.. its how amazing God can use a few ppl who were willing to pray for their friends and change the spiritual atmosphere..and their friends come.. and pray for other friends who come also. Think about how it can affect the unsaved waiting for us..

I got my wallet back.. by the grace of God. Thank You Daddy!! Okay.. lookingback yesterday during net koinonia.. God has really fulfilled some of my 2oo3 resolutions.
I'm glad. I am. I'm amazed. I am. I'm blown away. I am.

Wow.. 2oo3 has been good. But if there's anything I learnt from morn prayer today.. its not to rely on past experiences.. That's the reason we don't move on. Always thinking for God, always expecting Him to move in ways we're familiar with. Move on.. yeah.. those experiences are mind-boggling sure. But he never called us to a monotonous life. He called us to an exciting life.. He is a creative God. Don't limit His creativity.

I'm thankful. Especially for the ppl and wisodm he brought into my life in 2oo3.. So many. Elvin the da ge, esther tan and foong, my chief, onnointed oon...much much more.Some played really really big parts. Some minor parts. but I'm thankful for all. But Now our youth ministry seems to be one. That's His plan for us. To be one effective people.
Amen.

No comments: