Wednesday 21 January 2004

The written-again-cos-some-problem-with-comp entry.

So close I believe
You're holding me now
In Your hands I belong
You'll never let me go


So close so close.. You'll never let me go.. So close so close.. You'l never let me go..

ARGH!! Silly comp sily comp. don't talk about it anymore.. hehe. Good thing i only typed abit. Okey dokey, well, was saying today was a very slow day. Wanted to go out becos nothing to do at home. The house was disgustingly clean. I'm so proud of my mother!! yah.. and me too. hahaha..

Well, everyone seemed occupied today. So dearie me just watched tv. Played (check this out okay.. you guys have to leave me a note to congratulate me ) metal gear something something. Downloaded it. I played the easiest level. Some demo thing. Fun? Okay lah. I hardly.. erm.. I'll correct myself, thank you.. I almost never play games. And this one is a shooting game leh!! Hahaha... Anyways, watched tv, played metal gear, deleted metal gear, sleep, eat.

Heh.. i had dinner with God today!! Haha.. arh..

Anyways, i watched cheaper by the dozen. Sighs, I watched it and i really was so envious. I mean the younger children in the family had siblings to look up to. One part that stayed in my mind for a long time was when tom welling flipped the cap on his younger brother, and gave him a very approving smile, saying ,"much better..". And i didn't cry at this movie. I couldn't be bothered with crying. I mean.. i wanted to, but I was just too tired.

And another character I remembered well was Hillary Duff. She sort of saw herself as the sane one in the family, and the one that had to solve stuff. She seemed like the one that held the family together, was the mother figure among all her siblings. The heart of the family..one of the most difficult postions in the family. Arh dah.. wadeva.. I'm thinking too much. Heh..

God is good. The movie sort of made me thankful for my family. And not forgetting ppl who have become like my family. The da ge, the er jie.

THANK YOU GOD!
THANK YOU FAMILY!
THANK YOU DA GE!
THANK YOU ER JIE!
THANK YOU MY BLOGGER RING FRIENDS!
Amen.

No comments: