Saturday 28 May 2005

The One where I can't understand.

I don't understand people. Many people don't make sense. Some just don't make sense no matter how hard they try. Other can't be bothered. They don't even try to make sense. They just come, drop a bombshell on you. Expecting you to go with the flow. They have no psyco-motor skills. Or rather, hearto-motor skills. Do one thing but mean another. Worst - some have no motor-motor skills.

INTERMISSION.

Like, yesterday, I could only understand after the intermission. So after the above-mentioned intermission, i'm certain you will understand.

You see, i went for a play yesterday. Shakespeare's Twelfth Night. Of cos, i didn't understand the first half of the play. Killing my brain cells trying to decode the shakespearean english into normal english. Of cos, by the time i was finished with one sentence, i missed 3 other sentences. But the INTERMISSION saved all.

After the INTERMISSION, everything flowed better. I bet those who watched with me agree. Somehow, we seemed to understand the plot more, as a whole. And understood what the characters were saying.

It was a cool night. Mr Woolhead was so funny. He's my favourite teacher man... ARH.. R and G. I sure hope someone puts up a play of that. haha.. I wouldn't mind watching.

Just like the court jester yesterday, Festes I think his name was.
Sometimes, it takes a fool to survive in this world that's wise beyond its capacity.

No comments: