Saturday 25 June 2005

Of His great love.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."

I rmb there was one day where the pastor said just think of one verse and hold on to that. At the moment none of the really few memory verses came to me. I could summon none to my mind, none except John 3:16. The verse I've rmbed since young. That wasn't a new-believer's verse, as i've always thought it to be, at that moment. It was a verse of His Great Love.

Twenty four oceans
Twenty four skies
Twenty four failures and
Twenty four tries
Twenty four finds me
In twenty-fourth place
Twenty four drop outs
At the end of the day

Life is not what I thought it was twenty four hours ago
Still I'm singing Spirit take me up in arms with You
And I'm not who I thought I was twenty four hours ago
Still I'm singing Spirit take me up in arms with You

There's twenty four reasons to admit that I'm wrong
With all my excuses still twenty four strong
-24, Switchfoot.

Your grace is sufficient.

I chanced upon someone's blog. She ended with In God I Trust. That's so encouraging. Its like a rehma word at the right moment. I'll add on to the phrase.

In God I'll trust, and I'll hope.

No comments: