Sunday 3 July 2005

Of tang yuan and His blessings.

Yea, post was too long. I cut it shorrrrrt. sad. haha.. yea. we went to eat at bukit timah. haha.. ate tang yuan..

Its like. SOOOOO yummy. I love tang yuan. Anyways, the owners, they're such nice people. Really nice, friendly owners. Esther told us later they were christians, so gabriel was right. But really. They are like... truly victorious, cheerful christians.. What we should be living like, as Children of God.

What really struck me most, what gave me inspiration to blogggg (say the last 3 words like nobility would. haha) was what this tang yuan auntie said. If God blesses you, who can take it away? When God opens a door, who can close it?

I feel so relieved hearing that from an all-smiles auntie. Really. I sort of trust her cos she exudes this presence that says without speaking "I know my God will never fail me." And i rest in that fact that God's gonna put me whereever He wants me to be, and i'll not like die or not make it. Even if i dun, its probably God's will and its comforting. Haha.. esp at this time when i just finished my midyears. haha

I rest in the shelter of Your love
I rest in the wonder of Your grace
I rest in the shelter of You love
I rest in the shelter of You
-Rest, Skillet.

Haha, i like this song.. anyone has it send me plssss! Yes, at least tonight. I'm gonna rest. haha.. like now.

No comments: