Thursday 23 June 2005

Of quiet nights and many thoughts.

Sighs, haha.. i'm just in a really quiet mood today, wth switchfoot playing at the back. Haha, trust me, while they're good, and probably more appealing to most, i am so tempted to let ronan do his magic and adding to my reflective mood.

OH KAY. haha.. i made my arrangements, keating is playing for the house now. haha..

Yea, my previous entry was so like. haha.. angry la. But i'm over it la. I mean, yea. haha.. forgiveness. I should check myself first right. Haha, as bro andrew said, personal responsiblity.

Our life is somehow, always about relationships. True? Between our parents, between our friends, enemies, the people we meet in our day-to-day living. ie, kopitiam owners, hawkers, bus drivers, the person who sits beside us in Mac's. Of cos, the most important is the relationship with God.

We can have many friends but no close ones, or a few close friends, but little friends outside of that social circle. I feel one of the saddest people are the former people. Its like a "jack of all trades but master of none," or, biblically, "what good is it for a man to gain the world..." heheh out of context but it just reminds me of that. I've seen people with no close frens at all. And they're trying so hard to be accepted. just moving from clique to clique to clique. that's scary. its sad. But to be lonely is so scary.

and yes, this is the part where i wanna say i'm thankful to God, for sending His Holy Spirit (HS) to be beside me always.

Haha, sometimes i feel la, its so easy to make things sound nice by treading together line after line of words. but without conviction, the words jus become, quite meaningless. That's my worse nightmare. That my words become so sweet and nice, but carry no weight and true gold that survives the test of fire. (HAHA, isn't this paragraph so descriptive??)

Oh well.. conviction is important. haha..

No comments: