Thursday 16 June 2005

Of my strange neighbour.

Just awhile ago, coming back from the David Allbritton thing, i walked past my neighbour's house. Anyways, this is the one neighbour on my level that is really. Well. Weird. Haha.. When she first moved in, she kept standing at the door, scolding vulgarities. Especially when we looked into her house.. k.

Something struck me as i walked past her house. It was the possibility that she really needed some love. And slowly, she's beggining to see it. I rmb this year, when i walked past her house, i got a shock becos she was standing at the door, inside. Then she suddenly moved and opened the gate. I jumped back in shock. Haha, yes, she's still standing at the door, but thankfully, no longer scolding vulgarities. She actually apologized to me, and there was true sincerity i felt. "Oh sorry!! Sorry sorry.."

Even the fiercest-looking and meanest person on earth needs love. God's love.

I did street evangelism today.. with the rest. Haha, i don't know what to say about it. Haha, just strange to think that I want to be a pastor next time and.......... haha.. yea. Well.. it was definitely fun. Definitely humbling. And definitely something that you need God's help in. Not something you can do on your own. But i guess one truth keeps me going. haha.. will keep me going...

... the world searches for a love that would fill their souls. that when found, will change them inside out. God's love...

Thank God for that lady that was like partially or fully blind? The one singing her songs, beautifully i must say. She made me realise that, my failures and weaknesses shouldn't daunter me. Esther says she might be a christian. That encouraged me even more. That God watches over us.. He'll make sure we make it in the end, if we let him.

Thanks God. You rock. :)

No comments: