Tuesday 21 June 2005

Of unfairness.

Ok, I'm like feeling totally betrayed. Yea, prob betrayed would be too strong a word.. but i mean, for a certain someone to be angry with me when i'm the one who's been wrongED.. and for that someone to release his/her own guilt by being and having a cold war with me........ that's just so unfair.

Its so ridiculous. Honest. ARGH.

You know wad, i'm gonna complain bout stoooopid ppl who can't WAIT their turn to get into MRT carriages. How i wish i could take a loudhailer and scream into their faces -- PASSENGERS ALIGHT FIRST YOU CREEPS!!!!!

To whoever bothers to read this, pls, when the trains packed like library books in a shelf, let passengers alight first.

Its so ridiculous. Honest. ARGHHHH.

Talking about library books, i got chased away and stopped from studying today. Cos, i exceded study time.

It's so ridiculous. Honest. ARGhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok. haha.. I finished my ranting. Sighs. I'm so irritated. Really.. and i really feel that its so unfair that i'm being treated as if i'm at fault when i'm not. And i'm feeling worst that the someone is treating me that way, cos he/she is the one at MORE fault. (Not that i'm saying i'm at lesser fault. I dun even think anyone's at fault. But relatively speaking, to do whatever that someone did, is pretty much a fault.)

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

The redemption was prayer meeting which was pretty fun. Yes, i know, so superficial right. Hypocritical to be talking about prayer being good and like ranting like i am. Sighs. I'm not angry with that person. Just super cheesed off at the reason he/she is angry with me, and even more angry that he/she is making me seem like the culprit.

argh. Dear God, teach me how to love.
FAST. haha..

LIFE!!! :p

No comments: