Saturday 4 June 2005

Of Pet Peeves.

K. Haha, i just deleted my entire entry on pet peeves and people who generalise; aka MCPS, Feminists, Racists, Size-ists (heh heh, gab col and es should rmb this haha).

Haha, i don't know wad to type ready know. Totally lost. Haha, its like i've hit a permanent blogger's dry. Walking and wandering in the desert now. I want desSert.

Have I ever said i really like batman? Haha, maybe i haven't, or maybe i've said i didn't like him. Haha, i take that back. I was watching Justice League, and Batman that day, and i realised he really is my favourite hero. Haha, i mean, perhaps its all the brainwashing from my aunty who used to give me lots of batman toys EVERY CHRISTMAS, but i really like batman.

I mean, he's like the guy i wanna be. Haha, I mean, I would really really really REALLY like a castle, with a hidden lair, cool gadgets, and a really nice car. AND AND AND, be ridiculously rich.

Haha, those were my childhood dreams. Haha, but more importantly, i realised recently why i really like him. Cos he's the most human superhero. The most real of these fantasy characters. I mean, he has NO powers. NADA. ZILCH. NO powers whatsoever. But the Justice League has needed him to save their butts so many times ready. I mean, its his brains that are super man....... k. haha.. i realised the pun. haha.. "super man". haha.. and yes. yes. i admit. I really want the batmobil too. haha.. isn't it such a babe??

Sighs. If only i was rich, and batman. And i got my driving's license. haha.. BATMAN rocks.

No comments: