Tuesday 25 October 2005

MORE MORE MORE!

1. ARE YOU OVER 18?
Sweet 18.

2. WHAT IS THE WALLPAPER ON YOUR CELLPHONE?
A picture of my wallpaper.. haha, of the wall in my room.

3. DID YOU GET ENOUGH SLEEP LAST NIGHT?
No, i was dying after the mock exam.

4. FIRST THING YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THISMORNING WHEN YOU WOKE UP?
What, its 9.30. I set the alarm at 7.45

5. WHAT DO YOU HAVE ON UR BED?
Pillows, blankets. DUH.

6. HAVE YOU TRIED TO SKIP A MEAL?
I skip meals only if i have to.. why wld i want to try doing a silly thing like that?! HAHA..

8. WHAT MAKES YOU UNIQUE ?
I just am. You just are.

9. ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?
I dunno leh. I wld think no.. but i know i walk faster and i pray sometimes when i come back real late at night..

10. FAVORITE HANGOUT?
CHURCH. Seriously. I destress there.. i mean, even tho i still meet some pp who make me stress.. but.. Church is just a beautiful place. KUDOS VFC, that building truly embodies not just a place but a family, a feeling of warmth, and calm.

11. 3 THINGS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT?
Sun, Water, Oxygen.

12. FIRST THING YOU WILL BUY IF GIVEN 1THOUSAND DOLLARS?
Hmmm. I'll pay tithes, HAHA, seriously, cos when you pay tithes God mulitiplies wadeva is left in ways you can never imagine.. AND i'll get to save the 900 remaining cos God has blessed. Then, i'll....... i'll get a....... you know wad. 1000 is too little.

13. FAVORITE SONG WHEN YOU'RE SLEEPY?
the sound of the tv playing. I go to sleep with the tv on timer.. so it offs on its own.

14. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?
OH MAN, where do i begin??? Haha, insects tops its probably.. but still have LOTS LOTS LOTS more.

15. ARE YOU A GIVER OR TAKER?
Both, sometimes i give sometimes i take. Balance is good.

16. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Cream, General, Stone, GS - general stone, RED EYE MONSTER (by some mean neighbours when i was young. they moved. I can't even rmb them. just that name.) Alot la.. haha many defunct, THANK GOD.

17. WHAT IS YOUR DAD'S MIDDLE NAME?
Shane. Its mine too.. Desmond Shane Ng Wei Kwang. Bet many of you don't know that.


K. I wish. HAHHAHA.. no middle name la! Sighs.. i have alot of potential names to name my son.. IF I GET MARRIED, seeing as i'm having commitment issues now.

18. MOST RECENT MOVIE THAT YOU WATCHED?
=( i can't rmb. so long ago!! erm. OH, Charlie and the Choc fac. With col and esther.. to bluff esther out of her house on her bday.

19. IF YOU WERE INVISIBLE FOR A DAY, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
Find a way to keep the power.. and use it ONLY when i want.. So when i dun wan i can be visible, and when i want i can be invisible.

20. STUCK ON A DESERTED ISLAND & COULDHAVE ONLY ONE KIND OF FOOD/DRINK FORTHE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Mee Hoon Kuey. And water. Actually, i dun like the idea of being stuck on an island alone, with the same drink and food for the rest of my life. I'll get off it then.

21. FAVORITE T.V. COMMERCIAL?
I really can't recall.. I like the old heinekien ones, the cuando, and the jennifer aniston one.

22. IF YOU'LL DIE TOMORROW, WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Say the sinners prayer and then stay alone.. and stay put so i won't sin anymore. HAHA.. k. spend time with the ppl i love..

23. FIRST THING YOU'LL SAVE IN A FIRE?
Probably money, cos you'll really need it to renovate your house and in the mean time find a new place to rent.

24. YOUR EYE COLOR?
Dark Brown.. Actually its blue. Na, RED. Serious. RED-EYED monster.

25. WHAT ARE THE THINGS YOU ALWAYS BRING?
Keys, wallet, handphone.

26. WHAT DID YOU WANNA BE WHEN YOU WERE A KID?
A pastor.. Still do. I had 2nd options thruout the years.. but those changed. Chef, Sunday Sch Teacher (NO THANK YOU NOW!).. haha, recently i wanted, want to be a fireman, haha, a nurse. Paramedic la.. or a construction worker..

27. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY DO WHEN THE CLOCK TURNS 7 AM?
think of how to explain my absence from sch if i skip.. but mostly rush to go.

28. THE COLOR OF YOUR BEDSHEET?
Duno, i actually can't rmb. Oh, its stripped. Autumn colours.

29. WHO DO U WANT TO MEET?
Hmm. There's this person i really miss right now.. sighs.

30. HOW'S LIFE TODAY?
It was pretty ok till qns 29. HAHA, nah.. its ok. I failed mock exam.

No comments: