Friday 18 November 2005

The About All the Answers.

Its been 6 years since i've been in the youth ministry. Since 1998/9 to now. From the old JEC million fishball days to the CCK sunshine place.

I used to look up to the older youths alot; ppl like sharon, joshua, ferri, so on so forth. I practically looked up to every older youth there was in JEC. Not that i don't now. But I used think that once i reached their age, I would have all the answers, cos to me at that time, they had all the ans.

The most of them are 6 years older than me, so since 6 years have passed since then, I'm now the very age they were, when i looked up to them.

Strange to know that, I don't have all the answers. Its funny to realise that 6 years later, i can't solve everything, and i'm not great at much.

Its not true. Being 6 years older does not warrant wisdom and omnipotence.

6 years. Pretty amazing huh?
So much has changed.

No comments: