Friday 25 November 2005

The One about the As.

Haha, I'm so ont going to talk much about my As, just that its over. And i really need God. And I'm gonna trust God, that whether or not I do well He's smart enough, and He's a really good SIMS: The Real Deal player.

On the issue, of trusting God, I've just had an epiphany about Faith. Well, its a testimony, sort of. Haha, yes, other than Him bringing me through the DREADED As. Seriously, its the worst exams i've taken in ALL my life. On the topic of exams................... we'll leave that till later.

You see, I lost my TGOST text on thurs, which is my one of my lit text. And that's one day before my paper, which is today. I searched like all possible places like three times over, but couldn't find it. So i thought, ok. ask, Sheena, since i'm going to her party in the evening, and she's my senior. Anyways, long story short, she says she needs to find. Which is YAY thank God.

Then at the party, i realised she didn't know my paper was the next day, so obviously i can't be forcing her to find her book, when she
A.) has paper the next day
and B.) is the birthday girl.

So i told her its ok. No clue what else to do, No Backup Plan. I didn't think too much about it. Went home, and miraculously found it in a place that i previouslyi searched THREE times to no avail, no kidding.

Of cos, i had alot of righteous ppl praying for me, haha, and we know the prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

I've long felt Faith was believing what you cannot see. Now I have a new definition, Faith is having no backup plan, but trusting God still. Its not me. Its the God i have faith in.

THANK YOU GOD. :)
Anyways, exams are really disgusting, for all kids, all students. Esp in a country like ours, where education is almost equivalent to money, and a future, when you do badly (at least in the eyes of the State and its blind followers), its not difficult to find even children being thrown into EXISTENTIAL DOUBT. (SORRY GUYS, AP stills haunts me.)

ie. exams can make or break a person, not just in manner of business, or academic future. While it shouldn't dictate our own self-worth, somehow, it just does.

GROSS.
haha, to infinity and beyond!!!

BTW, batman rocks. BATMANBATMANBATMAN!

No comments: