Sunday 15 January 2006

The One With Ben, Jerry, and Dino.

Last Sunday we had lunch at erm, somewhere in Marina i tink. Anyways, its not really important where it is, (haha, actually its cos I really dunno where we were. Yes yes, I'm a neighbourhood boy, not a citykid.) Yea, so after lunch we went around looking for a Ben&Jerry's store. I had no idea they had such a stall honestly.. I mean, I've seen Haagen Daz's ones around, but BandJ's.. nope.

Anyways I didn't eat.. What I wanted to say is, Angel's blog (Go on, Right Click It! and open in new window cos you have to continue reading my blog finish first my friend.. ).. Angel's blog had pictures of the different Ben&Jerry's Icecream Flavours.. So Angel and I were talking, and we talked about the Fossil Fuel One, and I was telling her that there are real dino-shaped erm.... dinos. Made of chocolate fudge. So I was eating it that day and here's a picture of one dino that I found at my mini excavation site..

My Mini Excavation Site in my living room. Now that's a sentence I never thot I'd say.

But that's not the point. Yea, here it is. Its so small and its everywhere in the icecream. But its hard to take a picture of it without the sand, i mean, icecream all over it. I had to employ the dusting brush (i.e my tongue) to dust off the sand (really the icecream)

Anyways, apparently, fudge melts when you put it in your mouth for awhile. (DUH.) So I tried to take a picture of the other 2 dinosaurs, a Bird Dino, which kept melting so I couldn't take a picture. And a dino with many triangular scales, pointing upwards, lining its back all the way to its tail. That Dino, I couldn't find in my Mini Excavation Site.

So yea. We'll make do with this T-rex looking one.

Btw, the Fossil Fuel(clickit!) is pretty nice. Its lame, but the tagline for the icecream is Don't Burn It, Eat It!

So, Don't Burn it, Eat it!!
I'll tell you what you have to burn tho.. the fats you get from eating Ben&Jerry's. Haha, but its nice..

No comments: