Friday 12 May 2006

The One With All The Hazelnut Chocolates.

Blessed be Your name
Though I'm found in the desert place
Though I walk through the wilderness
Blessed Be Your name

I'm back!! For the hol's. Well half-holiday, since I came out only this morning. Its been an eventful week, so much has happened. But all that's fine now, with Cadbury Hazelnut chocs popping into my mouth like hands waving wildly in a music concert. -woosh, (to your left), woosh, (to your right), woosh, (into the mouth), woosh, (chew!)-

Blessed be Your name
On the road marked with suffering
Though there's pain in the offering
Blessed be Your name

Ooo. The choc are gone. I'm sad. Haha..

If you must know, I had a sort of test, to see if I have leadership qualities and stuff this week. Held in the forbidden forests again. Hate living out there. Anyways, I can safely say I am a born follower. Yes, I follow Jesus.

Haha, I can't lead for (hazel)nuts la. Whatever. Haha, my finger swelled very badly on the last day, which was yesterday, and now its still swollen. Went to a doc just, and he poked it and squeezed out some of the pus. Gross stuff I gotta say. Pain. Very pain.

Btw, I dun really like chocolates that much. Just craving. It's happy food. haha


And if you're wondering why I have this song etched inbetween my entry, well, I'm confined again. Haha, I'm terribly sad, cos I miss alot of you, and I miss my family terribly much. I planned to have sat evening to catch up and all. BUT, all dashed cos of my silly mistake where I listened to the crowd instead. (See! Natural born follower.) I cried at the window last night, as I called home and replied msges and all. Thank God my block is the only block facing the sea, and mainland. -Picture me grinning uncontrollably.-


I have so little time for my parents, and for my group of close frens, and my classmates. (btw, about MI:III, I was waiting to see if I could make it then reply. Apparently I can't. Altho I would have suggested we watch something else. Haha.. )

You give and take away
You give and take away
My heart will choose to say
Lord blessed be Your name

But in all things, I acknowledge the sovereignty of God. I thank Him. Altho I can't see any good in the confinement, I still thank You God. That You are God, and You are in control. You're God. You don't need a good reason to do anything. But I know You do. Cos You look out for me.

I realised that its not about being positive and finding the good in the bad. Altho we should be positive. But its about thanking God for all things, good or bad. And as sad as I am, I can only stand amazed at His love.

You look out for me.
Blessed be Your glorious name.

No comments: