Sunday 14 May 2006

The One With the Psychological Test.

He stands in the city square
Scores of feet passing him

Many feet
Many shoes

In his mind, he wears them on
his own synthetic feet

He feels them tightening, the shoelaces tightening.

He feels them. He knows them.
He feels them? He knows them?

The shoes feel the tightening.
That discriminate pressure.
discriminate.

Discriminate.

-------

Ok so I'm back again. And I don't need to go in tmr night! (Altho, we were all confined today till 5, cos we aren't fit enough to go out.) Thanks to a psychological test or something, I can go in on monday instead. Apparently they think I'm crazy.

Well, I'll take it up a level.

I'm not just crazy. I'm estatic! I feel like James Bond, walking on a tightrope, sipping red wine, across the Grand Canyon.

It means alot to me, this free time. The extra night where your head lies on a familiar (growingly distant) pillow; the fingertips on the keyboard; and the company of family.

Remember my swollen finger? Btw, pardon the crazy jumping from topic to topic. Haha, tired lah tired. And also, I tag at any tagboard, so if I dun reply you, don't call the Anti-Reply Tagboard Hotline. We don't have to resort to that...

Well, I wanted to report sick the night before i came home. Really. It was so swollen and hurting, but I didn't go cos well... let's just say someone's reluctance rubbed off me.

Anyways, the confinement, the swollen finger, and the inability to report sick despite the monsterish swell, made me very very sad. ( I hate to say this but 'sad' makes me feel so primary school. Ah, the joys of childhood.)

But God turned the situation around. Long story short, cos I'm abit tired to type heh, if I had went that night, I'd probably be hospitalised over a small matter, and the repercussions would be a probable recourse.

Thank God He knew all things.

He knows all things. Who else can say that truly?
I dunno what you guys are going through.
But I know my God knows.

And He knows best.

... the Lord's unfailing love surrounds the man who trusts in Him...

He knows best.

No comments: