Wednesday 2 May 2007

Desmond and the Visitor at Work.

I met Fabian at work today! Met him for lunch... haha, you can't imagine what a breath of fresh air that is like. To have a friend from church be at your workplace.

In Sec sch, I had Joel with me in school, and sometimes we'd walk home together, and it was a really nice feeling.

In JC, Joel was there with me for first 3 mths. We saw each other every day, cos sat and sun we would have services also. Then after first 3 mths, i had the luxury of having Col and John be with me. John left after J1... (which was a big bummer)... but thank God Col was around!

Haha, it was awesome to have Col with me in Lit tutorials, cos it's just nice to know that when you're being grilled with un-answerable questions, you can count on your friend not to be laughing at you, but rooting for you. And though my other friends were probably rooting for me too, it's just different you know? haha...

In fact..... Col, the first person in this list actually refers to you!! haha.. I was in such a terrible state that period . But just knowing that one of my closest friends was really literally pretty (ok, this is very bad english haha) close to me in location really helped me along. Rmbring that I'm accountable to God for the way I dealt with things. That I'm a christian.. You made JC feel like a church activity. HAHA, at times la. I really thank God for you, sis! :) (haha. awwWW. haha.)

Then, since I've been posted to my workplace, I've had Elvin to talk to online. Seriously, that's been a crazily superb relief. To be able to reach him in the midst of my busy busy, dog-eat-dog, work... is like being handed a firm stick when you're in quick sand. It's such a nice feeling to have someone who isn't out to dunk your head in the mud, to get to the top. It's like, even tho I can be abit insane when talking to him, really our conversations keep me otherwise. Elvin keeps my sanity in check. haha, thanks man. I also thank God for you... you're like hot cocoa on a cold night. haha.. :) ( AwwwWWw. haha..)

Of cos in JC, 'cousin' amanda, and 'bus-buddy' hannah were also God-sents. haha.. how could i leave you guys out. hannah you gave a feel of the family of God too. and manda, haha, you gave me a feel of 'cousin', haha, plus cos you knew joel too, and the fact we were like peas in a pod. haha..

I know this entry has become like a shout-out... haha, but its strange that I only realise today, how good God has been to me in this area. It takes a visit from Fabian to my workplace to make me realise how blessed I am. To have someone from the family of God with me every step of the way. Haha..

I dunno how to say this, but I love that we're a family of God. It really means alot to me. Especially when I see you guys out of church. Not just the ones I mentioned.. but everyone. I get the feeling of home in church. And that's what it is.

I LOVE THE FAMILY OF GOD. Really I do. I guess this is the Being a Family thing we've been talking about recently... haha.

Well, God's been there with me every single step of the way too. That awesome awesome God. Thanks God. :) I love You. You never left me, never will. Thanks Father. :) haha..

Such a long entry, but whatever. haha, I think I'll look back on this entry one day, and smile.

Ahhh. thank God for church, for the saints, for my brothers and sisters in this great big family of God.

I'm a happy boy. haha

No comments: